Doctor of Engineering, Associate Professor,
Professor of the Ship Electrical Equipment Department,
Deputy Head for Research of MSTU Marine Academy
March 3, 2017 by Order of the Rector of Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Education "Murmansk State Technical University" Professor Anatoly Vlasov, Doctor of Technical Sciences and the Honorary Worker of Russian Fisheries Industry, was appointed Editor-in-Chief of the university journal "Vestnik MSTU".
Anatoly Vlasov was born in Odessa in 1948. In 1973 he graduated from the Solid State Electronics Department within the Physical Faculty of the Leningrad State University. After his graduation, he worked in the Smolensk branch of Moscow Power Engineering Institute as an engineer. In 1980 he successfully defended his Candidate of Technical Sciences thesis on problems of insulating and cable equipment at Moscow Power Engineering University.
Starting from the mid-80s, Anatoly Vlasov worked at the Lenin Komsomol Murmansk Higher Marine Engineering School, nowadays Murmansk State Technical University. During his work at the School, he began to conduct research in the field of thermal imaging diagnostics. In 2005 he defended his Doctor of Technical Sciences thesis at St. Petersburg State Agricultural University.
Anatoly Vlasov’s total working experience is 38 years.
The new Editor-in-Chief acted as Scientific Supervisor for 3 Candidates of Sciences.
Anatoly Vlasov has more than 180 publications, including 35 study guides and 141 scientific papers, as well as invention patents and other intellectual property objects used in the educational process.
In 2003 Anatoly Vlasov became the laureate of the All-Russian competition "Engineer of the Year" in the nomination "Power Engineering", and was awarded the Russian professional engineer’s certificate. In the same year he was awarded the title "Honorary Worker of the Russian Fisheries Industry" and the medal "300 Years to the Russian Fleet".
- Electrical engineering, power engineering
- Semiconductor devices
- Power electronics
- Laser diodes
- Semiconductor and electrotechnical materials
- Equipment thermal imaging diagnostics
- Quantitative thermography
- Operation of ship equipment and ship repair
- High-voltage equipment diagnostics
The main scientific publications:
- Vlasov A. B., Buev S. A. Thermal testing of a ship's cable under the flame influence // Shipbuilding. 2014. No. 1. P. 42–44.
- Власов А. Б. Оценка теплового состояния электрической машины на основе количественной термографии // Электротехника. 2012. № 3. С. 13 ; Vlasov A. B. Estimation of the heat state of an electric machine with the use of quantitative thermography // Russian Electrical Engineering. March 2012. Vol. 83, No. 3. P. 132–137.
- Власов А. Б. Дистанционная оценка величины тепловых потоков оборудования на основе тепловизионной диагностики // Электротехника. 2006. № 4. С. 45–49 ; Vlasov A. B. Remote estimation of the heat fluxes in equipment on the basis of thermal imaging // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2006. Vol. 77, No 4. P. 50–54.
- Vlasov A. B. Diagnostic model of high-voltage bushes thermal imaging control with condenser-type insulation // Электротехника. 2004. № 3. С. 14–18 ; Vlasov A. B. Diagnostic model for thermal-imaging monitoring of high-voltage leads with capacitor-type insulation // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2004. Vol. 75, No. 3. P. 18–23.
- Vlasov A. B. High-voltage transformer thermal imaging control // Электротехника. 2004. № 1. С. 42–47 ; Vlasov A. B. Thermal imaging of high-voltage transformers // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2004. Vol. 75, No. 1. P. 57–61.
- Vlasov A. B. The factorial analysis of diagnostic model thermovision the control of transformers of a current over condenser type of isolation // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2004. No. 12. P. 17–23.
- Vlasov A. B. The question of rubber-insulated cables durability // Shipbuilding. 2003. No. 1. P. 45–47.
- Vlasov A. B. Conductor joints durability prediction on the basis of thermal imaging diagnostics // Электротехника. 2003. № 12. С. 27–33 ; Vlasov A. B. Predicting contact life from thermal-imaging data // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2003. Vol. 74. No. 12. P. 36–42.
- Vlasov A. B. Processing and analysis of electrical equipment thermal imaging control data // Электротехника. 2002. № 7. С. 37–43 ; Vlasov A. B. Analysis of thermovisual monitoring data // Russian Electrical Engineering. 2002. Vol. 73. No. 7. P. 48–56.
- Vlasov A. B. Infra-red imaging method to control physical parameters of high-voltage bushings // Электротехника. Апрель 1994. № 4. С. 34–40. ; Vlasov A. B. Infra-red imaging method to control physical parameters of high-voltage bushings // Russian Electrical Engineering. April 1994. No. 4. P. 34-40.
- Vlasov A. B. Models and methods of thermographic diagnostics of power engineering objects: study guide / A. B. Vlasov – Moscow : Kolos, 2006. – 279 pages.
- Vlasov A. B. Thermal imaging diagnostics of electric and heat power engineering objects (diagnostic models): study guide / A. B. Vlasov ; the Ministry of Agriculture, Federal Fisheries Agency, Murmansk State Technical University. – Murmansk : MSTU publishing center, 2005. – 264 pages.
Updating date: 02.05.17