If you want to study pre-university course at MSTU as a foreign national you need to have basic general education, secondary general, secondary vocational or higher education in any specialty (education program).
You can choose the study mode either face-to-face or distance learning.
For full-fee places, admission is carried out on the basis of the enrolment competition results.
The course begins on October 01, 2021.
You can apply for pre-university course in the following period:
- from July 01,2021 to September 15, 2021 for 1-year programs (36 weeks),
- from July 01,2021 to November 30, 2021 for programs with an individual study plan (at least 28 weeks).
To apply for the pre-university course you need to provide following documents:
- Application form;
- Your passport valid not less than 18 months from the moment of enrollment. Notarized translation into Russian is required!
- Your education certificate on secondary general education or on secondary vocational education with the list of subjects and grades;
- 4 photos (format - 3x4 cm, taken not later than 1 year ago).
You need to send all the above mentioned documents in digital format to e-mail.
You must provide original documents no later than 3 (three) days upon your arrival date in the Russian Federation.
You can find out the list of enrolled students for pre-university course on our official web-site not later than September 17, 2021.
After your arrival to the university you must provide further documents:
- Negative HIV and hepatitis certificates, the negative result of a PCR test for COVID-19 in Russian or English;
- Health insurance certificate.
Updating date: 03.07.21